ÍTACA CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L. with CIF B67525107 and address at Gran Via de Carles III, 158, Esc. B 8º 1ª, 8034 Barcelona, is the owner of the website www.itaca.capital, as such, informs you that on occasions and to make use of the services that offers you it is necessary that you provide us with certain personal data. ÍTACA CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L. will act in accordance with the provisions of current legislation and, specifically, in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), the Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD) and the Information Society Services Law (LSSI), regarding the maintenance of confidentiality and treatment of personal data voluntarily provided by users of this website.
The data collected by ÍTACA CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L will be processed by the company itself and with the following purposes:
- To send communications, that is, to send offers and commercial information about our services. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. The data will be kept until you revoke your consent.
- To attend to user inquiries. The data must be kept for the time necessary to respond to the user and with a maximum time of ONE year.
- In the event that online shopping is offered on the Portal, in order to manage the online purchase it will be necessary to have a series of user data.
- Data for participation in sweepstakes and contests. These will be kept for the time it lasts and is specified in the specific legal bases of the draw.
In the event that the data is to be transferred to third parties, ÍTACA CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L must request the prior consent of the interested party for this purpose, indicating again the purpose and to whom said data will be transferred.
We inform you that your data will be provided to a service provider located outside the European Economic Area adhered to under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, specifically to:
- GOOGLE LLC. Entity located in Mountain View, California, based in Ireland in charge of the entity’s treatment in relation to the Google Drive cloud service
(Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list)
ÍTACA CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L. informs you that under no circumstances are you obliged to provide us with your personal data and that these are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, however, these are essential to provide you with the services offered.
If you have contacted us via email, we inform you that the personal data that you have provided will be processed by ÍTACA CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L in order to manage and maintain the professional relationships that unite us with you. To carry out this management, your data may be communicated to the entities and public administrations necessary to carry out such management. This data processing is necessary to maintain this professional relationship. Likewise, we inform you that your data will be kept as long as these relationships and the deadlines set by tax legislation are maintained or during the deadlines established to attend to possible claims.
If you have sent us your resume to the postal or electronic addresses of ÍTACA CAPITAL PARTNERS, SL or have provided it to us through third-party job boards (Linkedin, Infojobs, Universities or Schools), we inform you that your data will be processed by ÍTACA CAPITAL PARTNERS, SL for the management of its personnel selection processes for vacant positions in the company. This data processing is necessary to meet your job application and is based on the consent that you give us when you send us your resume. Your data will be kept for three months.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of your data by contacting ÍTACA CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L. located at Gran Via de Carles III, 158, Esc. B 8º 1ª, 8034 Barcelona, or at the address: email@example.com providing documentation that proves your identity. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), if you consider your rights have been violated.
In order for us to keep your personal data updated, it is important that you inform us if there is any change in the data provided, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity. You certify that all the information you provide us is true, current and relevant for the purpose for which we request it, and that you provide it yourself.
ÍTACA CAPITAL PARTNERS, SL in response to the trust placed in us and taking into account the importance in terms of protection and confidentiality that your personal data require, informs you that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee confidentiality, availability, integrity and resilience of its treatment systems and services. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
We use our own and third-party cookies, analytical, advertising and profiling, based on the user’s browsing habits, to improve the quality of the service, measure the audience and offer advertising that may be of interest to you . You can get more information in our Cookies Policy.
1. What are cookies?
- They are automatic collection procedures that are used to gather personal information from users, such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc., all for the purpose of improve the services provided.
- A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages and that allows them to recognize their users.
- Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
- Cookies help tailor websites to your personal needs.
- Cookies cannot harm your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are activated can help identify and resolve errors, as well as improve the navigability of web pages.
- Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing preferences of a user or their computer.
2. What cookies do we use?
- We use our own cookies that are sent to the user’s computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and the experience of our users.
- We use third-party cookies (Facebook, Google, Twitter …) used by external companies, social networks or external content supplements (such as google maps).
Cookies retention time:
- We use session cookies which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use. Therefore, the information stored on your computer is deleted as soon as the user leaves www.ÍTACA.CAPITAL or closes the browser.
- We use persistent or permanent cookies that store information on the user’s hard drive for the established time and stop working after this time. Our website reads this information every time the user visits www.ÍTACA.CAPITAL. These cookies allow us to offer information aimed at the users’ own interests and we use them mainly to facilitate purchase and registration services.
- We use technical or required cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and navigate www.ÍTACA.CAPITAL. For example, technical cookies are those that serve to establish communication between the user’s equipment and the network; provide a service expressly requested by the user; make the payment of goods or services requested by the user; ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently; control traffic and data communication; identify the session; access parts of restricted access; remember the elements that make up an order; carry out the process of purchasing an order; make the request for registration or participation in an event; use security features while browsing; store content for broadcasting videos or sound; or share content through social networks. These cookies do not require the prior information and consent of the user.
- We use functional or personalization cookies that help the user to have a better browsing experience on the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store the browsing data of a certain language or to keep the user authenticated when registering. These cookies require the prior information and consent of the user.
- We use analytical cookies to analyze the use of the website, so that we can measure and improve its operation.
- We use advertising and profiling cookies to improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user while browsing the website, preventing advertisements that she has already seen from appearing, as well as publishing advertisements relevant to her interests.
www.ÍTACA.CAPITAL saves all the information collected through cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be communicated to third parties, nor used for unsolicited communications.
3. How can our users manage the cookies we use?
Users of www.ÍTACA.CAPITAL can manage cookies and, therefore, reject them individually or in their entirety, in the Settings Panel. If cookies are deactivated or rejected, it may happen that some of the functions and / or services do not work properly.
The PORTAL does not exercise control over the websites displayed as a result of its search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may set their own cookies or request personal information from you.
4. How can our users disable cookies in the main browsers?
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or to stop accepting cookies from a particular service.All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu.
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences> Security
- Opera: Settings> Privacy and security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher – Private Browsing
- Safari 2 and higher – Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher – Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and higher – Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher – Incognito
5. What happens if we do not accept Cookies from the Web?
In the event that the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
6. More information