Hands-on investments in the real economy
Investments in SME’s and other assets with low-risk profiles and untapped potential for value-creation.
• Small-Cap Investments (LBO and Growth)
• Search Funds
We deliver results not recommendations
Top-level Interim Management in the context of mergers & acquisitions, growth acceleration and transition management
• Interim CEO, CFO & COO.
• Post-Merger Integration
• Turn Around
• Succession Planning
We provide expert and independent opinion
Engagements involving strategy, corporate finance and governance: fund-raising, M&A, due diligence and asset valuation.
Our clients are investors, companies, law-firms and public bodies demand our independent assessment of the value and risks of certain SME-related businesses and assets for the purposes of decision-making, shareholder value attribution, fiscal compliance, litigation and arbitrage.
• Asset and Company Valuation
• Risk Analysis and Assessment
• Due Diligence
Meet the team
Franc Gómez Landero
CEO & Managing Partner
- Franc specializes in the development of projects investable by private equity funds. With over 15 years of experiencie in Consulting, M&A and Private Equity, he has worked for companies of all sizes: multinational companies, scale-ups, SMEs and Start-ups in both executive and advisor roles.
- Areas of expertise include Transportation and Logistics, Utilities, Renewable Energy and Healthcare.
- Clients advised at C-suite level include Bain Capital, Verisure-Securitas Direct, Naturgy, Iberdrola, GE Capital, EMI Music, Telefónica, Saint Gobain, UPS, Latam Airlines and Correos. .
- Functional roles held as executive and consultant cover Regulation and Antitrust, Pricing, Customer Experience, Operational Finance, Corporate Finance, M&A, Post-Merger Integration and Investors Relations.
- International profile with experience in Chile, Perú, Colombia, Ecuador, Spain, US, France, UK and Belgium.
- Franc holds a double degree of Economics and Business Administration by U. Pompeu Fabra, a Master’s degree in Quantitative Economics & Finance by CEMFI and an MBA by IESE.
Partner, Direct Investments
Daniel brings over 15 years of experince a operational management roles in finance and operations for SME companies of all industries that include mining, manufacuting, healthcare and technology such as Cementos Molins, Flamagás, King Faisal Hospital y Sphera Global Healthcare in diverse geographies such as Brazil and Rwanda in addition to Spain.
With a specialization in finance and operations management, his perimeter of action goes beyond control: Daniel is a strategic partner for the CEO in decision-making, especially when it comes HR management, cost structure and investment/divestment decisions.
Associate Parter, Interim Management
- Phil is an accomplished CFO with extended experience in auditing and proven capacity to execute timely-defined CFO engagements.
- He brings experience in Media and Digital Businesses and collaborates remotely with Itaca projects of this nature and/or projects in southern Spain where he lives.