We invest in consolidated B2B companies that are profitable and have avenues for additional growth
Investments in SMEs via the Search-Fund model
We have so far invested in 8 classic search fund deals that
- Targeted consolidated companies with a strong share of recurrent revenues.
- Operated in fragmented industries with favourable tailwinds.
- Considered fair terms, involved selling owners and optimized the use of leverage.
- Were led by exceptional searchers who have demonstrated maturity and trustworthiness.
- Allowed for our team to bring something special to the table.
We have backed 8 search-fund deals in operational companies
Our expertise at the service of searchers acquiring and growing SMEs
We are strong believers of the search fund model at its core, and we make sure to discard any deal that does not comply with its requirements:
- Quality Recurrent Revenue
- Long history of profitability and steady growth
- Capital efficiency and high cash conversion
- Attractive investment terms and high acquisition leverage
- Growing, fragmented industry with tail winds
- Alligned seller
- Reliable entrepreneur
Our protfolio on averages
MEXICO | 2020
IT Service Provider & Software Distributor for Card Payments
Moneta Technologies integrates specialized multi-vendor 3rd party solutions to its AAA customers, enabling them to perform mission-critical tasks related to their digital payments’ capacity
SPAIN | 2021
Niche Provider of Power Solutions Testing Devices Sold to R&D Labs Wolrdwide
Cinergia designs and assembles proprietary hardware and software to produce AC/DC testing equipment for industrial and R&D centers and universities
SPAIN | 2021
Scientific Instrumentation Distributor for R&D and O&M Solutions
IESMAT is a scientific instrumentation distributor leader in its niche, with +15 years of experience and a strong market position regarding R&D and O&M solutions.
SPAIN | 2022
Trading Platform for the Auto-Parts Industry
RecambioFacil is a SaaS solution/marketplace for the car repositioning market with more than 10 million units available
Founding Partner of ITACA. 18 years of experience in Strategy and Corporate Development for PE-backed companies of all sizes.
M&A, PMI & Market Strategy in Transportation and Logistics, Utilities, Renewable Energy and Healthcare. International profile with experience in Europe, Latin America and Africa.
Prior to founding Itaca, Franc was a Partner at Antuko, a leading investments and advisory firm in the Latin American renewable energy space, Advised 20+ projects worth $2Bn; and was instrumental in Bain Capital’s build-up of Verisure - Securitas Direct in Latin America.
Permanent involvement in MBI projects, value-creation and SME Transformation engagements.
- Founder of Cuantia Capital, an 18y-old EU advisory firm focused in Private Placement of funds of Private Equity, Venture Capital and Agrobusiness.
- Paz is a key advisor for institutional clients such as Rothschild and Gamesa and has a strong track record working for funds in France, Spain, UK and Chile.
- Paz is also a Partner at Quadra Capital Partners, an Advisor at Lombard Odier Investment Managers (CAN). Previously, she he held senior Investor Relations roles at N+1 / Dinamia (now Alantra).
- Paz has permanent involvement in direct M&A deals, Secondary-market transactions of PE Assets and shares.